Thursday, October 24, 2013

Project 3: Totally Looks Like

The back of this chair I saw at Schlotzsky's I thought saw looked like the top of a paperclip. 
 
                                                                                 ~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
These two posts in front of this dumpster on the corners looks like cigars.

                                                                                 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The light I saw in Schlotzsky's looked like the bottom of a green apple.

 
                                                                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This vehicle vacuum cleaner at my apts looks like R2-D2 from Star Wars.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 
This rock in front of my apartment looks like the opening of a hippo's mouth. I've walked by this a thousand times and I never really noticed it this way.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
My door knocker/ peephole looks like a knights armor. Another object I never thought about until this project.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
These plants remind me of this "Mexican" candy I use to eat when I was a kid. The candy you squeeze out looks as crazy as the plant.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This sewer cage top reminded me of a Belgian waffle. Yuck on left, Yum on right!
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Now this picture of a binder clip I thought always looked like a small purse with a long strap.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Here is a picture of my hummingbird feeder that I though the bottom looked like a crossed seesaw. I noticed this as I was laying underneath it.

No comments:

Post a Comment