Friday, November 22, 2013

Project 7: The Bard


I chose the play called "The Comedy of Errors" about a father trying to find a long lost twin son from another "kingdom" but is about to get beheaded because of going to another "kingdom". He try's to explain what is going on before that happens. And since there are a set of twins I decided to put two of the same drama masks of happy instead of opposites. I also went with happy because its the opposite of the story and with this I tried to play in with the title part of "errors". My pseudonym, Taraah Mari, is colorful so I added lots of watercolor to the background. I wanted the rest of the colors to be slightly dull b/c I feel that these colors are more for an old timey color for way back when this play was written. Lastly I wanted it to be simple with the drama masks so that the watercolors in the background doesn't get lost with too much vector art.

No comments:

Post a Comment